9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Complaints happen. Do you dodge disputes or resolve them with ease? Is your complaint management system a well-oiled machine? Would it survive scrutiny from accountholders and examiners or expose your institution to reputational, legal, and financial risks? This webinar has the answers you need.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the need for, and requirements of, a robust complaint management system – and meet regulator expectations
- Pinpoint key timeframes for responding to error notices and information requests
- Define unauthorized transactions versus billing error notices
- Explain the requirements for filing error notices to accountholders
- Distinguish between the requirements for handling debit and credit card errors
- Identify requirements for disputes regarding open-end credit (i.e., credit cards and HELOCs), electronic funds transfers, real estate loans, checks, and more
Have you ever been confronted by an accountholder who has a complaint about account handling? Or someone who disputes a check that already cleared her account? What should be done when someone claims he didn’t deposit a check remotely and then withdraws the funds before it was returned unpaid?
Depending on the type of complaint or dispute, there are specific timeframes your financial institution must meet. It’s critically important to know the ins and outs of these legal and regulatory requirements. Your institution faces reputational, legal, financial, and examination risks if complaints and disputes are mishandled. This webinar will give you the tools needed to handle these issues the right way – and survive examination scrutiny!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for tellers, service representatives, branch managers, call center staff, auditors, compliance personnel, and anyone who handles disputes or complaints.
- Complaint management spreadsheet and outline
- Complaint resolution timeframe cheat sheet
- Resolution checklist by product type
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Credit Reporting & Delinquent Accounts: Disputes, Revisions & Guidance"
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.