This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Nonprofit accounts can be uniquely challenging. This detailed webinar will explain everything you need to know in lay terms. Learn how to compliantly breeze through each account-opening and interview hurdle from CIP, to BSA, to ID numbers, and beyond.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Master some common challenges to opening nonprofit organization accounts
- Use the materials to verify that the CIP documentation has been completed
- Identify individuals for the “control” prong under the beneficial ownership rules
- Explain the requirements to frontline staff
- Determine an appropriate risk profile for these types of accounts
Specific documentation is required to open accounts for nonprofit organizations. What questions should be asked at opening? What CIP documentation is required for BSA compliance? Are nonprofits subject to the beneficial ownership rules? What documents are needed? What taxpayer ID number or EIN is required? Learn practical tips to confidently and compliantly open nonprofit accounts.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new account representatives, compliance officers, BSA officers and staff, auditors, branch managers, deposit operations staff, and the frontline.
- Checklist for the frontline
- Template for CIP requirements
- CDD interview questions
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.