The methods for acquiring credit union members are changing at a rapid pace. Because of technology, delivery of services is shifting to mobile. No longer can successful credit unions sit idle and wait for members to come through the door. To sustain long-term growth, a proactive “go out and get ’em” approach must be taken. Now more than ever, it is critical to take your message to the streets. This webinar is designed to help you engage in a powerful process that identifies and helps turn potential prospects into loyal members!
Recorded June 15, 2016
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Define your end game: who are your prospects and where are they?
- The Prospect-to-Member System: specifics on key areas of business development
- Compelling presentation
- Proven, conversational scripts to use from the initial call, to asking for action, to gaining referrals
- The six Rs for successful closing
- How to influence the variables and manage what is controllable for effective results
- The incredible value of measuring performance from the success of others
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- A proven turn-key system to gain members
- Effective, conversational scripts to present your compelling story
- An effective method to help track and monitor prospecting activity
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit staff responsible for business development in an outside sales capacity.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.