This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Business development (AKA finding and retaining members) is of paramount importance to survival in today’s financial industry. Every financial institution in your area wants your members – and your prospects. This insightful webinar will provide a proven system of 35 years to expand your business development efforts. You’ll be ready to get some new members!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define and create your specific business development platform and the tools to establish a strong foundation
- Explain a proven prospect-to-member system and the five key elements for success
- Identify “trigger points” in how people buy to influence decision-making in your favor
- Use a customized script template to create engaging business development conversations
- Implement a tracking system to measure business development performance
There is rampant competition from technology and other non-traditional industries in today’s marketplace. Their purpose? To gain accountholders – including yours! This trend means successful credit unions can’t afford to take a wait-and-see approach with business development. You must have an effective “go out and get ’em” approach to lead new members to your door. This webinar will provide a competitive tactic to expand your business development efforts via a proven system of 35 years. Learn how to identify prospects and turn them into long-term, satisfied members!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff responsible for business development and accountholder acquisition, specifically outside the walls of the credit union.
- Template to create customized scripts for successful business conversations
- A five-step, proven system to turn a prospect into an empowered accountholder
- An “activity” tracker to help measure performance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.