This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
In the midst of the pandemic, did July 1, 2020, slip by unnoticed? That’s the day Reg CC changes became effective. Does your current policy and practice comply with the new regulation, dollar amounts, and hold changes? Get the info you need to comply before your next examination.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Comply with significant changes to the dollar amounts of holds on accountholder deposits
- Understand the components of required accountholder notices
- Calculate holds with new dollar amounts by using example situations, which can also be used for staff training
- Ensure your policies and procedures accurately reflect recent changes
- Audit your Reg CC process for the new changes before your next examination
- Plan for future adjustments to Reg CC dollar amounts
Throughout this unprecedented year, your institution has been bombarded with interim final rules, guidance, and FAQs that have impacted every facet of your operations. All of this regulatory “noise” may have drowned out the fanfare for the Reg CC changes that took effect on July 1, 2020. But rest assured examiners will be ready to dive into your program during their next visit. Have your systems and disclosures been appropriately updated? Does your policy incorporate the recent rule, definition, and limit changes? Have staff received adequate training? Are you sure? This jam-packed session will cover important issues you must know to ensure you’re prepared for the next audit or exam.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new account representatives, deposit operations personnel, branch managers, auditors, and compliance officers.
- Funds availability schedule reference chart
- Hold examples with answers for training
- Reg CC hold review sheet
- Sample Reg CC procedures
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Countdown to Reg CC Rule Changes Effective July 1, 2020"
April 21, 2020
"Impact of Reg CC Rule Changes on ACH & RDC: Effective July 1, 2020"
March 10, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.