This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As financial institutions continue to navigate the remote workforce landscape, they will need to take specific and thorough actions to keep accountholder information secure and maintain compliance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the threats and risks of maintaining a remote workforce
- Verify security compliance or non-compliance with industry regulations
- Implement best practices for work from home staff
- Properly manage the ongoing risk of the remote workforce
- Identify whether a job function can be performed offsite
The pandemic has changed the way we work and where we work. Security concerns are even greater with work from home staff. Financial industry experts believe the work from home trend will continue even after the pandemic ends. This could lead to unanticipated outcomes regarding unintentional disclosure of accountholder information. How can your financial institution ensure the necessary steps are being taken to secure accountholder information and comply with industry regulations?
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for information security officers, human resource personnel, senior management, operations, and anyone responsible for securing accountholder information.
- Best practices checklist for work from home staff
- List of common attacks/threats against remote workers and how to mitigate them
- Sample remote worker policy that complies with FFIEC and regulatory guidelines
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.