9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Which operational procedures pose the most risk to your staff? Do you have the skills and tools to detect security problems before issues arise? This webinar distills hundreds of potential security mistakes into the 15 most noteworthy.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the operational procedures that pose the most danger to staff and how to correct them
- Discover potential problems by using institution-wide security reviews
- Understand the basic principles of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Know why back-office staff should be trained differently for robberies
- Understand the need to conduct night inspections
- Use risk management techniques when making site selections, facility upgrades, and equipment purchasing decisions
There are hundreds of ways to make critical security mistakes within a financial institution — and little time to deal with the aftermath. This session will identify the 15 worst security mistakes that consultants find at financial institutions and how to correct them. The mistakes and remedies will be drawn from extensive consulting experiences across the country.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit security officers, risk management professionals, internal auditors, and operations management.
- ATM inspection form
- Challenge question criteria
- NCUA Letter 02-CU-12
- Night inspection form to help implement physical security inspections
- Sample incident report
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.