10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you know how to correctly complete each section of the UCC-1 Form and where to file it for every type of consumer and commercial debtor situation?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Properly complete every section of the UCC-1 Financing Statement
- Distinguish when the UCC-1 Addendum is required
- Describe the collateral in the collateral section of the UCC-1 Financing Statement
- Know where to file a UCC-1 Financing Statement for every type of consumer and commercial loan
- Correct an inaccurate or improperly filed UCC-1 Financing Statement
Filing a UCC-1 Financing Statement is the most common method to perfect a security interest in collateral. However, completing the UCC-1 Form and determining the appropriate filing office can be tricky. An improperly completed or filed UCC-1 will result in loss of your institution’s perfected security interest. This webinar will explain how to correctly complete each section of the UCC-1 Form and where to file it for every type of consumer and commercial debtor situation. You’ll also learn how to correct an inaccurate or improperly filed UCC-1 Form.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit anyone involved in the credit process, including loan operations staff, loan officers, compliance personnel, auditors, attorneys, and managers.
- Copies of official UCC-1 Financing Statement and Addendum and UCC-5 Information Statement
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.