9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Visa Claims Resolution rules are quite complicated. Recovering funds from a merchant is partially dependent on following the rules. Since much of this is in your hands, you must learn the ins and outs of Visa chargeback rules and timeframes to avoid losses for your institution and accountholders.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Analyze the exception-related transaction data in an authorization message
- Differentiate magnetic stripe, chip, and card-not-present transaction types
- Identify which documents are needed for the most common exception conditions
- Explain the Visa Claims Resolution cycle and timeframes
- Distinguish fraud-related from non-fraud-related cardholder claims
- Name the most common chargeback reason codes
Visa Claims Resolution rules are complex. Your organization’s ability to recover funds from a merchant will vary based on the authorization’s transaction data. Failure to adhere to the rules and time limits can result in a loss of chargeback rights, and potentially a financial loss for you or your cardholder.
What information do you need from the cardholder? How do you determine when chargeback rights are available? What happens when you cannot recover funds from the merchant through a chargeback? Join us to learn the answers to these questions and more.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for operations professionals at financial institutions that issue Visa debit cards. The content is suited for staff responsible for any aspect of cardholder exception claims.
- Sample cardholder dispute form
- Quick reference comparison of Regulation E and Visa rules
- List of reference websites, including the Visa operating rules that contain dispute resolution details
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Debit & Prepaid Card Compliance: Disclosures, Fee Changes & More"
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
"Comparing Regulation E with Visa & Mastercard Rules"
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
"Mastercard Dispute Resolution for Chargebacks"
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.