10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Frontline staff are the face and voice of your financial institution. Along with processing transactions and assisting accountholders, they have specific policies, procedures, and processes to follow – many of which are designed to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. This webinar will provide the who, what, where, when, and why of the frontline’s tasks to explain how compliance interconnects with specific duties and responsibilities.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Which disclosures must be provided and when?
- Why are CIP, OFAC, and BSA procedures so critical to protecting financial institutions and the entire US financial system?
- Includes upcoming requirements for business accounts (beneficial ownership)
- Responsibility for forged endorsements, forged signatures, and unauthorized electronic transactions and best practices to avoid them
- Required steps when an accountholder claims there was a fraudulent transaction
- How upcoming regulations will affect your institution’s remote deposit capture liability
- Responsibility for verifying identities and securing sensitive information
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Error resolution summary and timeline for checks and plastic cards
- Identity theft red flags list
- Matrix of laws and regulations affecting frontline compliance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Don't Miss the Other Compliance Series Webinars!
|Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!|
|Learn more about the Compliance Series|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone opening new accounts, taking deposits, or handling transactions at the teller line, by mail, ATM, or call center. Financial service representatives and back office personnel handling accountholder complaints, compliance, and audits will also benefit.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.