10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you know how to handle government returns, DNEs, or NOCs? Do you understand your liability for government payments posted in error? Are the right policies and procedures in place to ensure your financial institution doesn’t incur loss from incorrect entries? Join us to learn more about properly handling federal government benefit payments and how to remain compliant and limit your liability when handling returns and reclamations.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Differences between government and ACH rules
- Enrolling an accountholder to receive government payments
- Handling returns, DNEs, and NOCs, and the required timeframes
- How to handle government reclamations
- Dealing with “non-receipt of items” reports
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Printable government payments quick reference cards
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit ACH operations staff, frontline service personnel, branch staff, and AAP candidates.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.