10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As a director, how do you review your board report packet and identify potential red flags in tandem with your fiduciary responsibility? Recognizing red flags starts with examining the list of reports and their contents, then extends to management’s presentation and timeliness. Although not all red flags have a negative consequence, their appearance should alert you to ask questions that either resolve the issue, or mitigate the situation before it turns into an exception item on your next examination report! Attend this webinar and enhance your ability to recognize potential red flags.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What reports are typically included in the board package?
- Annual reports and activities that should be presented to the board
- Detecting red flags in board reports
- Are complaints and other warning signs on the board’s radar?
- Importance of performing board evaluations to assess director interactions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample performance evaluation for the board to use as a self-assessment
- Checklist of annual reports
- Sample complaint log
- New product/service risk assessment
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the board, senior management, and the board secretary.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.