9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Today’s marketing staff face a big challenge: expanding the member base by reaching across diverse demographics using the optimal marketing mix, often with a limited budget. Learn about today’s marketing trends, media-buying strategies, appropriate messaging, and trackable return-on-investment metrics. This webinar will look closely at traditional media and the advantages of going digital, along with the real data it provides. You’ll be encouraged to rethink your media-buying strategy in a way that makes sense for your institution. Join us to hear about effective member-retention strategies, reexamine your unique market areas, and learn how to attract and retain a new generation of members. This webinar will help you assess the allocation of your advertising dollars in today’s fast-paced digital world.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- The diverse makeup and demographics of today’s accountholders
- Review traditional marketing media: print, radio, television, direct mail, billboard
- Digital marketing, terminology, and trends
- Directory listing management and importance of promoting positive reviews
- Return-on-investment terminology and formulas used with digital media
- Campaign trends to help with accountholder acquisition, retention, brand loyalty, and brand awareness
- The appropriate media mix given your marketing budget and footprint
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Recommended links to learn new digital technologies
- Sample marketing budget spreadsheet
- Allocation of advertising expenditures chart
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for financial services marketers, communication managers, social and digital marketing managers, and media buyers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.