9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Today’s marketing department has the benefit of many advertising options, including social media, websites, TV, radio, and more. Whether your promotions are digital, print, or televised, multiple compliance regulations strictly prescribe what can be said, the elements that should be included, and how they should be displayed. Compliance violations can lead to fines or lawsuits. Join this webinar to learn advertising best practices, the dos and don’ts, and pitfalls to avoid.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Truth in Lending and Truth in Savings examples of what is/isn’t an advertisement in all types of media
- Technical requirements of those regulations
- Advertising options and the dos and don’ts of each
- Examples that coincide with technical requirements
- How to handle consumer complaints regarding social (or other) media
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Deposit advertising compliance checklist
- Loan advertising compliance checklist
- Sample social media policy
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for marketing/advertising personnel, compliance officers, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.