9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Although the complex, enterprise-wide stress testing required of large financial institutions is not mandatory for credit unions, regulators expect simplified approaches to credit stress testing in certain scenarios. Learn how smaller institutions can benefit significantly from a practical approach to credit portfolio stress testing, especially for the capital planning process and as a way to assess credit risk in the aggregate. This webinar will provide a practical approach to stress testing to enhance risk management and capital planning, while satisfying regulatory expectations.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Situations where credit stress testing can add significant value
- Methods of practical and efficient credit stress testing for smaller institutions
- How the scenarios used in a stress test can be determined and supported
- Principles for effectively documenting stress testing
- Using credit stress testing to improve your institution’s risk management and capital planning process
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Ways to effectively document credit stress testing
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Loan Review: Consumer, Commercial & Real Estate"
Thursday, July 19, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will provide insight to presidents, CEOs, chief credit officers, senior lenders, credit administrators, chief risk officers, CFOs, and staff involved in managing or measuring credit risk.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.