9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
It is a proven fact that the more products and services accountholders own, the less likely they are to leave. With competition from both traditional and non-traditional sources increasing at exponential rates, it has never been more important to gain and retain satisfied accountholders. Because of these and other market-driven factors, cross selling must become a top priority. However, cross selling for the wrong reason can do more harm than good! This webinar will provide tools to empower staff to cross sell effectively and intelligently. From discovery to delivery, you will learn to increase accountholder retention while gaining growth opportunities through favorable referrals.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Cross selling: what it is, what it is not, and why it is a must!
- “Accountholder advocate” approach to intelligent cross selling
- Understanding accountholder needs and buying preferences
- Positive impact of effective cross selling on long-term retention
- Turning accountholders into your biggest fans – keys to gaining referrals through cross selling
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Four foundational tools to build a successful cross-selling platform
- C.L.I.E.N.T. system: easy step-by-step approach to keep cross selling efforts on track
- Customizable script template to initiate successful cross selling conversations
- Case study to help you determine and deliver personalized solutions
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, supervisors, service representatives, and business development personnel.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.