9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The latest member business loan rule became effective January 1, 2017, and affected hundreds of accounts on the Call Report. The rule created new loan categories for junior lien 1-4 family residential properties and commercial loans that can complicate matters. The loan portfolio is the most significant asset for most credit unions, so it’s important that the loan classifications and related disclosures are correct.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- How to categorize loans by type for the Loans & Leases Schedule
- NCUA’s commercial loan definition
- What to include (and exclude) for delinquency reporting
- Ensuring loan charge-offs and recoveries are accurately reported
- Types and sources of unfunded loan commitments applicable to credit unions
- Best practice recommendations and practical examples
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, FAQs, forms, instructions, Call Report access, and technical support
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed primarily for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review process, with a focus on lending and collections.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.