Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The advanced lending schedules cover six sections and span four pages of the Call Report. This webinar will clarify instructions related to Schedule A – Specialized Lending. It will also delve into the complex accounting and reporting for mortgage servicing rights, loan participations, member business loans, troubled debt restructurings (TDRs), and purchased credit impaired loans (PCILs).
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How to report indirect, real estate, and member business loans
- What to do if you are servicing loans for others
- How to account for loan participations, including with and without recourse
- Identifying TDRs and when to stop reporting
- Understanding PCILs, including the nonaccretable balance and the accretable yield
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- TDR evaluation checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on lending and collections.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.