10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
In today’s competitive environment, financial institutions are looking toward two key components to success:
- Increase core funding sources
- Generate additional noninterest fee income
Cash management products and services provide both. This webinar will provide an in-depth look at cash management products and services (AKA treasury management). Learn about available cash management products and services, identify the products and services your institution offers, find what you’re missing, and develop strategies to implement the right products and services for your organization. You will also learn how the most important products interact with technology. After this webinar you will know more about cash management, how to conduct risk assessments on new products, and how to market cash management products and services to your business depositors.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Evolution and definition of cash/treasury management
- Review of account analysis and how it’s used
- Overview of cash management products in the market
- How to determine which products to offer to business depositors
- Who should your in-house experts be and how to provide the appropriate training
- How cash management collaborates with the institution’s technology, operations, and sales teams
- Identifying new fee opportunities
- How to market, brand, and implement cash management products
- Future of cash management (including cardless/contactless ATMs and digital payments such as Blockchain using Bitcoin and real-time payments)
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- A content-rich handout that can serve as your cash management mini manual
- Group work activities for collaboration with your sales, IT, and operations teams
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Increasing Fee Income Without Raising Fees"
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Availability extended until December 31, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for cash management operations and sales personnel (especially those new to cash management), deposit sales team members, business lenders, technology personnel (IT network support and core system support staff), presidents, and COOs.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.