10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is CECL on your radar? This webinar is designed to help you evaluate whether your institution is on track for CECL implementation. It will provide insight on how to “catch up,” noteworthy developments since the initial CECL accounting standard was issued, and the next steps on the road to preparation. Learn about data collection needs and processes for both individual loan characteristics (e.g., risk rating or original balance fields) and more general information that may be needed for effective implementation (e.g., data to evaluate and support qualitative factors or economic data).
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Noteworthy developments since the CECL Accounting Standards Update and the initial CECL regulatory guidance were issued in June 2016
- CECL preparation milestones: where you should be, what comes next, and how to catch up
- Data collection and needs:
- What loan level data fields are needed to implement various methodologies?
- How can that loan level data be collected?
- What is needed to properly evaluate and support qualitative factor adjustments?
- What data should be collected to meet CECL’s requirement that the loss estimation process be forward-looking, by incorporating reasonable and supportable forecasts?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Written manual discussing the material covered in the presentation
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"CECL: Making Strategic Decisions Regarding Methodologies, Processes & Governance"
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit CEOs, presidents, CFOs, chief credit officers, chief risk officers, senior lenders, credit and risk staff, and everyone involved in the ALLL process or preparing for CECL.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.