10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The URLA has finally been updated! Implementation dates have been set and reset. There are new features, fields, and format to learn and integrate by March 1. This webinar will break down the details, parse the new form, and put you on the path to successful URLA implementation!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Work with the new data fields and expanded application
- Properly capture information on multiple applicants
- Use the form’s dynamic expandable and collapsible capabilities
- Know when to use each of the five sections, including the unmarried addendum
- Develop an implementation plan
- Effectively train staff on data collection and application completion
- Document integration testing exercises for internal processes or third-party relationships
- Customize procedures and policies to guide staff during URLA completion
- Identify and meet critical implementation dates and deadlines
- Recognize the availability of aids for enhancing interactions with non-English-speaking applicants
With the new year comes the revised, modernized Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA), now available in an interactive (fillable) PDF. After two decades, this form needed updating! The new appearance has enhanced lenders’ data-capture opportunities with borrowers and ability to fulfill evolving compliance obligations.
There are new features, fields, and format to learn as you prepare for successful implementation of this critical mortgage-loan document by the March 1, 2021, deadline. This webinar will detail the new URLA’s five sections, offer implementation and training tips, and explain the subtle formatting features and enhanced data collection elements. Now is the time to familiarize yourself with the new URLA and explore additional resources, including aids for non-English speaking applicants.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit mortgage loan officers, loan processing and closing staff, mortgage quality-control staff, underwriters, auditors, compliance personnel, and anyone who completes or relies on the URLA.
- List of URLA implementation resources
- Implementation action plan
- Grid to accurately state the loan purpose under TRID, URLA, and HMDA
- Activities to enhance URLA training sessions
- Worksheet to document implementation testing
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Red Flags in Residential Appraisal Compliance"
Thursday, February 4, 2021
"Residential Construction-Only &
Construction-to-Permanent Lending: Compliance & FAQs"
Monday, May 10, 2021
"Understanding TRID Tolerance Cures"
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.