9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Call Report is continually changing in response to new rules and regulations and NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative. Examiners are consistently reporting Call Report errors as findings, regardless of materiality. This program is designed to help you avoid common – yet costly – mistakes, including:
- Common errors that have resulted in examiner and auditor findings
- Critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Enhancing the accuracy of the data entered into the Call Report
- Real-world examples
- Compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) in a regulatory-reporting environment
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- How to account for foreclosed and repossessed assets, including industry best practices
- What to include and exclude from loan interest income and loans and leases
- Delinquency reporting eccentricities
- When mortgage servicing rights (MSRs) are recognized and reported
- Commercial loan definition, exclusions, and reporting examples
- Accounting and regulatory guidance related to troubled debt restructurings (TDRs)
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review processes, with a focus on accounting, finance, and lending/collections.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.