2022 ACH Rules Update, Including Faster Payments
StreamedMar 8, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Join this important ACH update to learn the latest on the rules...
...including the September 2021 authorization amendments, stop payment requests, and more. You’ll also get the scoop on faster payments and how it differs from other payment methods.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish between a single, recurring, and standing authorization and an oral authorization versus an oral authorization beyond a telephone call
- Explain the effective period for a stop payment order on a debit to a non-consumer account
- Define a third-party sender and nested third-party sender and describe a third-party sender’s ACH compliance obligations
- Consider impacts to your institution’s existing policies and procedures to ensure readiness for new ACH rules
- Compare and contrast faster payments, such as Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow Service
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
Do you know about the significant changes impacting electronic payments in 2022 and beyond? Join us to learn how to prioritize your institution’s plan of action and maintain compliance. This must-attend program will cover ACH rules updates, including a review of the September 2021 authorization amendments, handling non-consumer stop payment requests, and new third-party sender requirements. Plus, you’ll learn the latest on faster payments – Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow Service.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, cash/treasury management personnel, audit/compliance staff, and individuals with the AAP and APRP accreditation.
- Quick reference of 2022 ACH Rules changes with implementation dates and considerations
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits:this course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC