ACH Origination: Internal, Loans, Transfers & More
StreamedApr 13, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Does your institution originate ACH transactions?
Do you know which transactions work for your organization? How do you know if your ACH origination program is successful and compliant? This session will provide bountiful information regarding ACH rule requirements, risk management, transaction processing, and exception processing.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the benefits of internal ACH origination
- Explain the use cases for internal ACH origination
- Describe the risk management considerations for internal ACH origination
- Differentiate the transaction types and requirements
- Appropriately handle any exceptions
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
This webinar is designed for any financial institution that does or is considering internal ACH origination. Do you offer or are you considering sending ACH debits for loan payments and transfers of interest earned? What about accounts payables? Did the COVID-19 emergency have you scrambling to issue checks for payments? Using the ACH Network for payments processing for internal applications can save time and money and also create efficiencies. This webinar will help you get started on (or make sure that you are staying on) the path to ACH origination success!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations personnel, audit and compliance staff, and AAP candidates.
- Electronic quick reference guide
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC