Quick Start Guide to ACH for the Frontline
StreamedJan 4, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Even on Day 1, accountholders expect frontline staff to have all the answers.
This fundamentals course is the perfect way to give newer frontline staff an ACH education boost – especially given today’s plethora of ACH transactions.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the flow of an ACH transaction
- Define the participants in the ACH Network and their responsibilities
- Assist accountholders with common ACH questions
- Explain the different types of ACH transactions
- Distinguish between the use of a stop payment and revoked authorization
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
The frontline is the face of each financial institution. Ensuring they understand the different products and processes is crucial to maintaining accountholder satisfaction. This session will provide frontline staff with a non-technical overview of the ACH Network and provide answers to the most common accountholder questions. This back-to-basics program will describe how the ACH Network works, explain stop payments and unauthorized transactions, and differentiate the types of ACH transactions and authorizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is ideal for branch, call center, and frontline staff.
- Electronic quick reference guide for frontline staff
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CEs
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC