Alphabet Soup for Lenders: Reg B & ECOA
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The best defense against discriminatory lending practices at your institution is knowing how to spot them.
- Identify the nine protected classifications under the ECOA
- Explain the various forms of discrimination recognized by the federal courts
- Determine the proper procedures for the collection of monitoring information
- Know the various rules governing the evaluation of credit applications
- Understand Regulation B’s adverse action requirements
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute webinar covering the requirements imposed by the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Regulation B. During the session, participants will hear about protected classifications under the ECOA and the various forms of discrimination that your institution must be on the lookout for. Attendees will gain a solid knowledge of Regulation B’s rules governing the evaluation of credit applications as well as notification requirements when taking adverse action. Proper collection of government monitoring information and rules associated with providing appraisal and other valuation copies will also be explained.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to the ECOA and Regulation B
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.