Alphabet Soup for Lenders: Reg V & FCRA
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Financial institutions and borrowers rely on...
- Understand what constitutes a permissible purpose for obtaining a credit report
- Explain the notification requirements associated with risk-based pricing
- Identify how to address fraud and active-duty alerts on a consumer report
- Know how to properly handle credit disputes made directly to your institution
- Determine the additional requirements associated with firm offers of credit
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute session covering the requirements imposed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Regulation V. During the session, participants will learn about the permissible purposes for accessing a consumer’s credit report, as well as notification requirements specific to mortgage loans and risk-based pricing. The rules related to affiliate marketing, how to handle direct disputes, and the requirements associated with making a firm offer of credit will also be covered. Finally, attendees will learn how to address fraud and active-duty alerts on a consumer report.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to the FCRA and Regulation V
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.