Alphabet Soup for Lenders: Reg Z & TILA – Real Estate
StreamedJan 29, 2021Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
How do Reg Z and TILA apply to loans secured by real estate?
What about ARM loans? HELOCs? Round out your understanding of these regulatory focal points today.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the requirements of the Integrated Disclosure Rule
- Explain the ability-to-repay requirements, including the elements of a qualified mortgage
- Define the qualification and periodic training requirements for loan originators
- Identify what constitutes a high-cost mortgage or higher-priced mortgage loan
- Determine Regulation Z’s servicing rules including the periodic statement requirement
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute discussion of the requirements imposed by the Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z as they apply to real estate loans. During the session, participants will learn about disclosure requirements for HELOCs, ARM loans, and closed-end consumer credit transactions secured by a dwelling. The ability-to-repay rule, high-cost mortgages, higher-priced mortgage loans, and TILA’s servicing requirements specific to mortgage loans will also be covered.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to TILA and Regulation Z
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC