Best Practices for Today's Credit Union Board
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Being a board member is a big responsibility in today’s increasingly complex financial services environment.
Strategic governance requires a big-picture focus – despite competing responsibilities and limited time. How do you determine whether you’re representing members well? Are you using tools like consent agendas and electronic portals? Do you know how to increase board performance?
This session will provide practices that have been proven across a variety of board sizes and types. Using the right set of options will improve strategic governance and compliance. Attend this webinar to learn more and receive a copy of The Little Book of CU Board Best Practices.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Practices that have improved board performance across the country
- How to customize best practices for your credit union
- Out-of-the-box options for the future
- Using best practices to spur boardroom discussion
- How to establish trust, transparency, and a culture of learning
- PDF of The Little Book of CU Board Best Practices
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit directors, volunteers, supervisory committee members, CEOs, and senior management.