BSA Essentials for the Board & Senior Management
StreamedNov 17, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
With BSA, the buck stops with the board of directors, who is ultimately responsible for BSA compliance.
It’s imperative that they understand how BSA applies to them, the institution, accountholders, and the products offered – because regulators are making examples of some with penalties and enforcement actions.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the five pillars of BSA and the importance of each
- Understand director responsibilities for establishing and reviewing the BSA program
- Assess and manage BSA/AML risks
- Explain the impact of pending BSA regulation and changes
- Distinguish the key details your examiners will look for in your board reporting
- Identify 2022 BSA/AML hot topics
Ultimate responsibility for BSA compliance lies with the board of directors. They must understand the importance of BSA/AML regulatory requirements, ramifications of noncompliance, and the risks posed to their institution. Without a general understanding, the board cannot adequately provide BSA/AML oversight; approve related policies, procedures, and processes; or provide sufficient BSA/AML resources. Regulators are strongly conveying the importance of BSA compliance via recent penalties and enforcement actions against institutions without strong BSA programs. This is a must-attend session for your board and senior management team!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, senior management, BSA officers, compliance officers, and internal auditors.
- Sample BSA/AML board report
- Quick reference guide of key BSA/AML terms and requirements
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Everything was explained well."
- Vivian, New Britain Ct Federal Credit Union
"Very easy listening. Well organized. To the point. No wasted time. Very informative."
- Ray, Ker County Federal Credit Union
"This webinar was an easy way to learn."
- Robert, WECU
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC