Introduction to Call Reporting
StreamedApr 5, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The NCUA completely restructured the Call Report format as of March 31, 2022.
This webinar will provide a solid introduction to Call Reports. In addition, everyone who assists with Call Report preparation has no time to lose in learning about the revised process. New and seasoned preparers will benefit from this well-timed webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain what a Call Report is and why it’s important
- Identify recent updates due to the Call Report Modernization (CRM) Project as of March 31, 2022
- Establish effective internal controls over call reporting
- Focus on critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Understand how Call Reports are used by examiners and auditors
- Maintain supporting documentation to assist outside parties
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) started the CRM Project in 2016 and completely restructured the Call Report as of March 31, 2022. Whether you are new to the call reporting process or a veteran, it is important to know and understand the new format. The Call Report includes financial and general information used by regulators, auditors, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff, and others to evaluate a credit union’s financial health and stability. This session will provide an overview of the new Call Report process, including internal controls and critical areas of focus.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals new to the call reporting process, with a focus on accounting, finance, and internal audit. It will also benefit experienced Call Report preparers and reviewers who need to understand the new format as of March 31, 2022.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC