Liabilities & Responsibilities of New & Experienced Directors
StreamedSep 16, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are you a director? Do you understand the potential liability inherent in your position?
Do you have a good handle on regulatory compliance and your responsibilities? This interesting program will present what you need to know in lay terms. It’s a must-attend program for new directors; seasoned directors will also benefit from this update that will address new challenges in today’s banking industry.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the basics of the CAMELS rating
- Identify the risk management components to directors’ decisions
- Explain regulators’ expectations for your Compliance Management System
- Assimilate how your role as a director fits with the board’s composition and committees, including the attendant individual responsibilities and liabilities
- Be aware of new challenges facing the banking industry
As a new or seasoned director, it is imperative to understand the breadth and depth of your responsibilities and liabilities. Today’s directors require strong banking and regulatory knowledge to make informed decisions. The more knowledgeable you are, the better you can fulfill your role. This session is designed to provide directors with a solid foundation of the key requirements of banking. Presented in lay terms, you’ll learn directors’ responsibilities from the perspectives of safety, soundness, risk management, and regulatory compliance. This webinar will also provide a valuable update for experienced directors.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all directors and senior management.
- Risk management chart indicating required components
- Cheat sheet of compliance regulations
- List of acronyms to help learn industry language/lingo
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC