Financial Accounting & Reporting
StreamedNov 1, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Discover the subtleties of preparing financial statements for the Call Report.
Gain a more complete understanding of the disclosure reorganization that was effective earlier this year. Don’t miss this chance to get expert insight in an easy-to-understand format.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare the statement of financial condition and the statement of income and expense
- Identify general ledger accounts that may be incorrectly categorized
- Understand investment reporting (Schedule B)
- Report commitments and off-balance sheet exposures (Schedule C)
- Disclose relevant shares and deposits information (Schedule D)
Preparing financial statements for the Call Report is just like preparing your own internal financial statements, right? Think again! There are subtle differences that may go unnoticed. In addition, the Call Report Modernization (CRM) Project resulted in a significant reorganization of common disclosures effective March 31, 2022. This session will provide tips, tricks, and relevant examples to assist in preparing the quarterly Call Reports. It will address how to prepare the statement of financial condition, statement of income and expense, and Schedules B, C, and D.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on finance and accounting.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, frequently asked questions, forms, instructions, and recent modernization changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC