Fraud by Channel Type: Check, Debit, Credit, ACH & Wire
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Attention fraud fighters!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand that the legal and compliance obligations (and ultimate bearer of the fraud losses) vary by payment channel type (e.g., check/check image, debit/credit/prepaid card, ACH, and wire)
- Explain applicable laws, rules, regulations, and applicable private network rules and requirements (e.g., card and ACH networks)
- Review important case law and court decisions regarding corporate account takeover involving ACH and wire transactions
- Identify fraud issues by channel type to enact appropriate risk management strategies and fraud mitigation tools
Keeping up with the various fraud types and channels is a daily challenge. Financial institutions need to understand the key elements of, and differences in, regulations, consumer protection laws, and liability allocation for fraudulent and unauthorized transactions. Those differences dramatically affect accountholder rights, response timeframes, and liability exposure for your financial institution. This session will explore the unique laws, rules, regulations, and private network or card association rules at play in various payment channels with respect to fraud. Join us to learn about these important issues and fraud mitigation tools you can deploy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is ideal for operations staff and personnel who deal with fraud resolution. It will also benefit in-house counsel and compliance personnel who deal with fraud.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.