Checks, Mobile Deposits, Substitute Checks: Indemnities, Endorsements & Timeframes
StreamedSep 29, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Due to Hurricane Ian, this webinar has been converted to on-demand only. Participants will receive the on-demand version on 9/29. If you are currently registered for the webinar please check your email for more information.
Bookmark this webinar! If you’ve been looking for a training that’s one-stop shopping for all things related to checks, mobile deposits, and substitute checks, this is it! Don’t miss this comprehensive training by Debbie Crawford, a true operations expert.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand mobile deposit indemnities or who takes the loss on multiple deposits
- Learn about timeframes for forgeries, alterations, and forged endorsements
- Realize you don’t have to return checks missing an endorsement
- Employ error resolution rules on substitute checks
- Fully comprehend the power of endorsements and why checks should not be stamped for accountholders
This must-attend program for frontline and operations staff will teach you about timeframes for fraudulent check claims, substitute check rules, missing endorsements return issues, and mobile deposit regulations. Don’t miss this chance to get your questions answered about these issues and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations staff, new accounts staff, deposit compliance personnel, security staff, and trainers.
- Supplement containing all the related regulations
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
provided to self-report CE credits
Deborah L. Crawford
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC