Maintaining Business Accounts: Changing Principals, Changing Signers, Resolutions, Changing Products & More
June 15, 2022
DateJun 15, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do business account change requests intimidate you?
This jam-packed webinar will explain what you need to know to handle changes with ease. Learn the tips and tricks of the trade with this in-depth training and become the go-to person at your credit union.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Change signers on business accounts
- Update beneficial ownership and resolutions
- Manage business account lifecycles
- Help move accountholders from one business type to another
- Know when to use an SSN and when to use an EIN
This session will teach you about changing ownership, changing signers, changing principals, and many other issues in the lifecycle of a business. You will learn how to open and close business accounts due to death, sale of the business, or dissolution. It will also address the paperwork, tax reporting, and resolutions in an ever-changing landscape. This program will go way beyond the basics of maintaining business accounts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit new account staff, personal bankers, loan officers, branch staff, branch administration, deposit operations staff, deposit compliance personnel, and trainers.
- New account handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC