Maintaining Consumer Accounts: Adding Names, Changing Names, Removing Owners, Changing Product Types & More
StreamedMay 5, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
There’s a lot of focus on how to open consumer accounts. But what about ongoing maintenance?
Since consumers and their needs continually change, the frontline must be ready for the multitude of questions that arise. Learn how to handle changes related to names, ownership, marital status, product types, and more!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Add and remove owners
- Change product types and make proper disclosures
- Handle name changes for marriage, divorce, and other changes
- Change reporting names after death
- Work on address changes
If only accounts and consumers were static! But their lives change and so do their account needs. Learn how to work the lifecycle of change for accountholders from birth to death. What happens when there is a marriage or divorce? What if they need to add an owner? Maybe the consumer wants to change to a different product. All of these issues and more will be addressed during this jam-packed program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new accounts staff, deposit operations personnel, deposit compliance employees, branch administration, branch staff, and trainers.
- New account handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC