Identity Theft Red Flags & FACT Act Compliance
June 22, 2022
DateJun 22, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
From researching address discrepancies to identifying suspicious activity, there’s more to your credit reporting compliance program than just late payment disputes.
Is your ID theft program up to date and ready to face today’s challenges?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand today’s threats from cyber security to synthetic ID theft
- Appreciate the elements of a successful ID theft red flags program
- Assess technological tools – from BSA software to AI
- Create effective training solutions – from tellers to board chairs
- Apply examination guidance
- Update your red flags
When was the last time your ID theft red flags program was fully assessed? One thing COVID exposed is continuing vulnerability to identity theft and cybersecurity threats. Identity theft continues as one of the top threats to consumers who look to their financial institutions to keep them safe in a dangerous industry.
The regulations identify numerous examples of identity theft warning signs and require every institution to have a written identity theft prevention program. But bad actors continue to evolve and so do their ID theft techniques. It has never been more important to ensure your security program is keeping up with today’s challenges. Join veteran financial services attorney and Certified Fraud Examiner David Reed to gain practical tips and technical guidance to strengthen your ID theft red flags program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior executives, directors, managers, compliance staff, auditors, security personnel, IT staff, the frontline, and anyone involved with the security and ID theft red flags processes.
- Updated list of ID theft red flags
- ID theft program review checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed
Reed & Jolly, PLLC
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC