Job-Specific BSA Training for Frontline
StreamedSep 7, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Frontline BSA compliance is essential to a successful examination.
Training is critical, but… training must evolve with the times. Is your training comprehensive enough and does it contain emerging money laundering red flags? Join this webinar to get expert insight into BSA training for the frontline!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify potential money laundering scenarios and understand the reporting requirements for suspicious activity
- Discuss the new FinCEN advisory on elder financial exploitation issued June 15, 2022
- Understand the five pillars of an effective AML (anti-money laundering) program
- Explain due diligence and account opening requirements for legal entity customers under the beneficial ownership rules
- Distinguish between normal and suspicious activity based on the risk profile
Job-specific BSA training has been emphasized in the BSA Examination Manual for several years. The frontline’s BSA responsibilities are a huge part of a successful examination. However, simply doing the same training program each year is not adequate. Money laundering activities continue to evolve and frontline training must keep pace with emerging risks. This session will cover the basic expectations for completing CTRs; scenarios for reporting suspicious activity and recent trends in SARs; and the framework for an effective customer identification program for opening new accounts. Join us for a fast-paced review of the basics and also learn about emerging money laundering red flags in 2022.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit all employees who open and service accounts. It is designed for tellers, new account representatives, member service representatives, call center employees, loan officers, loan assistants, branch managers, BSA officers, BSA support staff, and anyone involved in the BSA program.
- SAR checklist to identify, monitor, and report suspicious activity based on BSA exam procedures and the risk assessment process
- Sample BSA responsibility matrix, including SAR monitoring and CIP
- CTR compliance review checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Great Training!! Very beneficial. The class was very insightful full of important information that was easy to understand."
- Gregory, Loyola Credit Union
Compliance Training & Consulting for Financial Institutions
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC