20 Legal Types of Accounts: Ownership, Documentation & CIP
StreamedSep 8, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Learn about account ownership and documentation from A-Z
This webinar that will go from single-party accounts to more complex types of business accounts. Signature card, documentation, and authority procedures can create major liability when mistakes are made. This webinar is a must for anyone who opens or manages new accounts.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Open and document personal, fiduciary, and business accounts
- Understand how improper account setup can create liability for your financial institution
- Create consistency with how accounts are opened
- Identify signature card danger zones
- Understand how CIF systems can create errors in ownership and signature card conflicts
- Add owners, make changes, etc. after the account is opened
- Follow the authority trail established in the paperwork
- Know what an attorney-in-fact can and cannot do on individual accounts
- Change business account signers and owners
Learn how to set up 20 legal ownership types on your signature cards, systems, and resolutions. Personal accounts, minor accounts, fiduciary accounts, and business accounts will be covered. This comprehensive program will help you implement new account procedures for your institution. What documents should you have for each? What CIP will you run? What are the proper disclosures? These questions and more will be answered during this program designed for new account professionals and deposit support staff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for tellers, head tellers, managers, branch operations staff, compliance officers who approve checks, and deposit representatives who work with checks and accounts.
- New account handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC