Onboarding: The New Normal
StreamedFeb 7, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Since the pandemic hit, the HR world has had to become more flexible and creative than ever.
Have you changed the way you onboard? How about the way you reboard employees returning from remote work or reintegrate existing employees into the current mid-/post-pandemic culture? Join us to learn tips, tricks, and timelines to improve the whole process.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Create a comprehensive onboarding program for remote employees and employees hired remotely
- Design an effective reboarding plan
- Evaluate what policies to include in your onboarding and reboarding programs
- Consider how to handle emotional and/or mental health issues
- Train your managers on how to administer the onboarding and reboarding programs
- Manage and track the whole process
The pandemic dramatically altered the way we recruit, hire, and manage employees, especially when some work remotely. In today’s world, we have to be able to handle HR and management functions from just a laptop and also deal with the myriad issues that arise when there are “mixed teams” of remote and in-office employees. In addition, some remote employees are returning to the office and there are numerous changes to policies and procedures since it all began. Is everyone up to speed?
This informative webinar will address the onboarding process for remote employees and those hired remotely and cover the reboarding process for existing employees. Complete with sample timelines, best practices, and tracking mechanisms, this session will offer a whole new appreciation of the onboarding and reboarding process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior executives, managers, human resources professionals, and anybody involved in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Sample onboarding timeline
- Sample reboarding timeline
- Sample tracking sheets
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Diane Pape Reed
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC