Opening & Managing Share Certificates
StreamedNov 15, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Don’t miss this chance to...
...learn all about time deposits and tips for making your processes more efficient and fluid. Now is the time to find out if your procedures are obsolete or on the mark!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define what is and what is not a share certificate or time deposit
- Understand Reg D limitations on these accounts
- Follow Truth In Savings requirements for subsequent notices
- Let go of obsolete procedures in losses of certificates
Today’s share certificates are really time deposits. Many institutions still manage these accounts with a great deal of paper and obsolete practices. Is it time to change? Since these accounts are nonnegotiable instruments today, what can you do to reduce paper and make the process more fluid? What are the current rules and regulations and what is outdated? Learn the ins and outs of opening and managing these accounts with this informative webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely program will benefit deposit compliance staff, deposit operations personnel, marketing staff, the frontline, and all branch staff, including new accounts, administration, and branch managers.
- New account handbook
- Employee training quiz
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC