Real Estate Construction Loans Start to Finish: Consumer & Commercial; Unique Issues & Landmines
StreamedApr 5, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Real estate construction loans can be tricky.
From start to finish, this information-packed webinar will focus on RE construction loan issues. Designed to address both consumer and commercial construction loans, this webinar will help you prevent lending missteps – even in unique situations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the special construction loan documentation that is required and why it is required
- Properly create and perfect liens in real and personal property during the construction process
- Address problems involving the general contractor and suppliers
- Handle loan disbursement procedures and construction monitoring
- Explain how to deal with change orders and cost overruns
Real estate construction lending is perhaps the most complicated type of loan and certainly one of the riskiest that your institution can make. Construction lending requires knowledge of unique lending processes and an understanding of how to manage these processes. It is a trap for the unwary who think construction lending is simply making a real estate loan.
This webinar will explain the construction lending function from start to finish. It will discuss both consumer and commercial construction loans and the landmines to avoid.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for any personnel involved in construction loans, including loan officers, loan operations personnel, compliance staff, attorneys, auditors, and managers.
- Loan closing checklist (list of loan documents and other items needed for construction loans)
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Spencer Fane LLP
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC