Real Estate Escrow Accounts & Flood Insurance
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Proper handling of escrow accounts and flood insurance is critical.
- Calculate the amount of flood insurance coverage and escrow payments
- Use the escrow account and flood insurance model forms
- Define when flood insurance is required
- Explain when insurance can be force-placed
- Distinguish between the requirements for shortages and deficiency replenishments on escrow
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to staff members who deal with initial and ongoing escrow and flood insurance requirements and notices, as well as those who work with outside third parties charged with these responsibilities. Audit, compliance, and risk management staff will also benefit.
- Escrow and flood calculation examples
- Links to online model notices and forms
- Timeline references
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits