Reg CC Compliance & Review: Check Holds, Remote Deposit Capture & Reg D Changes
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Need an answer key?
Member service questions arise every day regarding deposit regulations, check holds, cash availability, timeframes, transaction limits, and more. Ensure you can answer these questions, including new transaction limit changes under Reg D. The cheat sheet and hold chart provided will increase accuracy and understanding.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe check hold categories and timeframes
- Distinguish between remotely created checks and other items
- Differentiate between checks deposited via remote deposit capture and other deposit methods
- Identify which checks are subject to Check 21’s specific requirements
- Understand Reg D’s new changes to transaction limitations
Institutions are under pressure to make deposited funds available as soon as possible. But what about when there is a legitimate need to delay funds availability to protect the institution or depositor? Do you know the check hold rules? What about Check 21 compliance? This webinar will provide the tools necessary to understand and explain your institution’s rights and responsibilities regarding deposits and availability requirements. Brush up on these important legal requirements and implementing regulations and keep your institution out of hot water with regulators and consumer groups.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, call center employees, check handling personnel, compliance staff, and auditors.
- Check hold chart
- Check 21 cheat sheet
- RDC liability flowchart
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz