Reg E Investigation & Requirements for Debit Card Error Resolution
StreamedOct 20, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Debit card error resolution doesn’t have to be a headache when you know the nitty gritty details.
Learn all about the precise timing issues and requirements for Reg E investigations in this expertly presented program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the regulatory coverage for debit card transactions
- Identify errors under Regulation E
- Explain the compliance timeframes for Reg E investigations
- Compare Regulation E to the card network rules
- Answer common debit card questions
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Listen to an interview with Michele Barlow about her webinar!
The Regulation E error resolution process for debit card transactions has very specific timeframes and requirements for the investigative process. Card issuers must ensure compliance when processing debit card disputes. This webinar will include:
- The definition of unauthorized EFT
- Consumer reporting timeframes
- How to complete an investigation
- Frequently asked questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for card/EFT staff, audit/compliance staff, frontline staff, and AAP/APRP candidates.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC