Sexual Harassment at Work: Defining, Preventing & Intervening
StreamedFeb 2, 2018Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
- Common sexual harassment issues in the workplace, from a manager’s/supervisor’s standpoint
- Legal issues
- Recognizing and responding to sexual harassment
- Responsibilities as a manager/supervisor
- What if the harasser is senior management/CEO/president?
Allegations of sexual harassment have been forefront in recent headlines. In many cases, victims reported fear of retaliation and loss of employment (or careers) if they reported the incidents. What are the best practices for dealing with this sensitive issue?
The most effective way to create a harassment-free workplace is to empower all employees by providing the tools needed to identify warning signs, and to follow proper prevention protocols. This webinar is designed to help managers, supervisors, and HR professionals understand the complex behavior surrounding sexual harassment and how to address it. When sexual harassment occurs, it’s important that your management team is prepared to appropriately respond and avoid any claims of retaliation. Sexual harassment issues can be very disruptive, involve litigation, and may impact employee morale, corporate liability, and your institution’s public reputation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit all staff, human resources officers, compliance officers, operations managers and officers, administrative managers, supervisors, and trainers.
- Sample sexual harassment policy
- Checklist for administering awareness activities
- Website resources
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
RSM US LLP
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC