The Board's Role in Cyber Security Risk
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Trends indicate that cyber security vulnerabilities...
- Identify the cyber security oversight responsibilities of board members
- Understand the cyber security threats faced by all financial institutions
- Ask pertinent and timely questions related to cyber security
- Understand the value of the Automated Cyber Assessment Tool (ACAT)
- Determine if your cyber security controls should be improved
The persistent cyber security threat is everywhere and affects all financial institutions regardless of size. A single cyber security incident can cost an institution hundreds of thousands of dollars and immeasurable reputation damage. As a board member, do you know you are responsible for overseeing your institution’s cyber security program? What are your strategies to deal with cyber threats? What questions should you be asking your IT leadership and IT steering committee to verify your institution is properly protected? If you have ever struggled with these questions or just feel like you need to know more about board oversight of cyber security, then this presentation is for you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for board members, CEOs, senior management, information security officers, and IT steering committee members.
- List of pertinent questions to ask related to cyber security
- Links to regulatory guidance on cyber security oversight responsibilities for board members
- FSSCC ACAT version 2.1 with highlighted areas applicable to board members
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.