The Impact of Evolving Marijuana Laws on Your Institution
StreamedFeb 2, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are you up to date with federal and state laws and regulations related to the cannabis industry and marijuana-related businesses?
The conditions are ripe for the rapid expansion of this once-invisible industry. Learn more with this lively webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Evaluate the current legal landscape of state and federal laws
- Understand the potential impact of marijuana laws on multiple operational areas
- Prepare a marijuana-related business due diligence plan
- Determine the proper alignment of policies and procedures
- Assess the benefit of third-party industry expertise
- Appreciate cannabis-related business best practices
Marijuana related businesses (MRB) are growing exponentially – as are the imaginations of entrepreneurs and competitors nationwide. The increasing acceptance of marijuana- and cannabis-related products, combined with flexibility within state legal systems, make it essential to understand the myriad impacts this changing landscape can have on nearly every element of operations.
From lending to deposit accounts to human resources to BSA, financial institutions must understand the landmines and embrace the opportunities presented by this growing industry. Whether you are actively engaged with MRBs or just looking for new growth opportunities, this informative webinar will provide much-needed answers. Join us for a timely overview of the current cannabis industry as it relates to financial services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior executives, managers, compliance staff, lending staff, deposit account managers, business development staff, internal auditors, and anyone involved with commercial account activity or MRBs.
- MRB due diligence checklist
- Cannabis banking resource guide
- Survey of state cannabis laws
- Recent regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed
Reed & Jolly, PLLC
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC