Traditional & Roth IRA Part 2: Distributions, Taxation, Withholding & Penalties
StreamedOct 18, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Traditional and Roth IRAs are extremely popular methods to save for retirement.
This two-part series will cover everything you need to know, with Part 2 focusing on distributions, taxation, withholding, and penalties. Learn the concepts that impact accountholders and institutions most. Don’t miss these highly informative programs..
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Meet traditional and Roth IRA distribution requirements
- Examine the tax implications of traditional vs. Roth IRA distributions
- Understand the IRA premature distribution penalty tax rules and exceptions
- Comply with the new federal tax withholding rules, effective January 1, 2023
- Explore the concept of traditional IRA required minimum distributions
- Employ several quick reference charts that will be included
Whether you are new to the IRA world or looking for an informative comprehensive update or refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you. Join us for a dynamic program on IRA plan distributions, taxation, withholding, and penalty tax rules. You’ll explore the concepts that have the greatest impact on IRA owners and financial institutions. For a more complete training experience, also register for Part 1: Eligibility, Contributions, Rollovers & Transfers on September 13th.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide valuable information for individuals who deal face-to-face with IRA owners and will provide an excellent opportunity for staff training. It will benefit individuals who have IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities, as well as licensed insurance agents and registered representatives.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Detailed and able to understand and follow along with no problem."
- Wallis, Winston Salem Federal Credit Union
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC